Ketone Test Strips
A quick and accurate way of measuring your state of ketosis in seconds. Lab-grade keto strips provide reliable testing for people on the ketogenic diet. They’re easy to use and much cheaper than blood strip testing.
In a state of ketosis, your body switches from depending on carbohydrates for energy to burning fats for fuel. When the body metabolizes fat, it generates molecules called ketones. Ketone testing strips are used to measure the levels of these ketone bodies in our urine. Our ketosis strips are a quick and reliable way to know if you’re in ketosis.
Why buy Test Strips?
- Quickly & Accurately Measure Your Ketone Levels in 15 seconds
- 2 stay fresh packs of 60 strips (120 strips), this vastly improves the reliability, accuracy and life-time of the strips
- Easy to use and a clear ketone measuring guide
- Doctor developed
- Can be used to detect ketosis for people who are on ketogenic, paleo or low carbohydrate diets. Can also be used by diabetics who want to check their ketone levels.
Directions for use
1) Take out a single test strip
2) Expose the tip of the pad to urine and wait for 15 seconds
3) Compare the colour of the test strip to the colour chart on the bottle which will give you a ketone concentration estimate.
Please note: Once the bottle is opened and the seal is broken the test strips have a shelf life of 90 days.